Aviso Importante


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

jueves, 21 de mayo de 2009

W.A.S.P - First Blood, Last Cuts (1993)



Pais: USA
Genero: Heavy Metal

Tracklist:
1.Animal (Fuck Like a Beast)
2.L.O.V.E. Machine (remix)
3.I Wanna Be Somebody (remix)
4.On Your Knees (remix)
5.Blind in Texas (remix)
6.Wild Child (remix)
7.I Don't Need No Doctor (remix)
8.The Real Me
9.The Headless Children
10.Mean Man
11.Forever Free
12.Chainsaw Charlie (Murders In The New Morgue
13.The Idol
14.Sunset and Babylon
15.Hold on to My Heart
16.Rock and Roll to Death

DESCARGA | DOWNLOAD

1 comentarios:

JB dijo...

I was never a big fan of the remixes on this one. I just don't understand metal artists feeling they need to use the word remix. Sounds to DJish to me.

 
AXES OF HEAVY METAL - © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você